OK, virtual people. Today is the day I've had marked on my calendar for 7 months. I'm going away for a month for the first time in my life (and perhaps the last if the bulls in Pamplona aren't kind).
The two things on my immediate agenda that excite me most are:
1. Business First on my flight to London. Apparently, the chairs will make into completely vertical "beds", they have a personal masseuse for each passenger, and they have seat-side movies that haven't been released to theaters yet. OK, only one of those things is true, but still.....It's my first time in BF Class, and I plan to enjoy it.
2. Spain in the world cup. I check into my Barcelona hotel about 4:00 p.m. local time on Saturday, about 4 hours before Spain plays Paraguay. I predict every TV in Spain will be tuned to it. I plan to find some bar or restaurant, and meet some rowdy Spainiards. "Goooooal" is still "Gooooooal" in Spanish, so I'm good.
Also, to Dee, my sister. You guilted me into buying a better camera than my iPhone has, so hopefully whatever pics I can capture in the next month will be higher quality.
Vaya con dios mis amigos, and stay tuned!
-S
Well sorry for the guilting you part (it did NOT happen!) but excited about seeing lots of pics from your adventures. xoxo Dee
ReplyDeleteBusiness First is freaking amazeballs. The first (and only) time I flew it was from Houston to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was a 14 hour flight from LAX to my first stop...China. My sister and I agreed that if every flight had the amazing chair/bed, a menu to have whatever you wanted to eat at any moment, champagne, chocolates, and great tv, we could have handled 14 more hours on the flight.
ReplyDeleteAlso, football is amazing. I cannot wait for 2014 in Brazil! My father and I have even discussed going to show off our mad Vuvuzela skills.