So, I'm going to Spain. This Friday, July 2nd, marks the beginning of my month-long voyage to Spain. I've been convinced to blog about my adventures, so I'm gonna.
So this is my pitch to you, my friends and family for you to tune into my blog now and then.
(to be read in the dramatic movie trailer voiceover guy)
In a world of boredom...
One man...
Seeking adventure. (black screen)
First blog. First trip to Spain. Running of the bulls. Monte Carlo. Ibiza.
(insert sound effects).
SPAIN.
JULY 2.
BE THERE.
So, I know we are 4 days out, but I thought I would start early to get any Spain advice. Anyone?
Cheers.
-S
I don't have any advice at the moment, but I will tell you that I watched a teenage couple pickpocket my friend in Barcelona. They ended up getting his deodorant out of his backpack.
ReplyDeleteScott, SO excited for you! We spoke already, but here are suggestions for your two days on the beautiful balearic isle of Ibiza!
ReplyDeleteBeach - have lunch around 3pm at Jockey Club, Salinas Beach
Clubs - Pacha and Amnesia (Espuma foam party on Wednesday night around 2 or 3am)
Sunset - Cafe del Mar
Chill out - walk, shop, sit, drink in Old Town Eivissa
Restaurant - Sa Punta, go sit and have lunch with the beautiful people
Love every moment! - Adrienne
My Spain advice would be to learn some Spanish. You may need it. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! I can't wait to hear or read all about it!
Eat fire roasted green onions and drink cava... Verstanden?
ReplyDeleteSo this is my pitch to you, my magician friend for making your wise ass remark! :-P
ReplyDelete(to be read in the dramatic movie trailer voiceover guy)
In a world of insomnia...
One seeking adventure...
Will seek her revenge (black screen)
A comment. On Every Post. Made by J-Dub.
(insert sound effects).
Right now.
Filling your inbox.
CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
BE THERE.