I mean, how could I pass this place up?!
I had some wine and a large water with my meal, and is it turns out, the water cost more than the wine!
So, if I were Jesus (just go with me on this), and I were turning all of the water into wine, the restaurant people (at The Restaurant) would be pissed! They'd be like "JESUS! Your father damn it! We told you to get out of here, and leave our water alone!"
Boa noite.
-S
Reminds me of you (long ago) remarking about how Mexican restaurants are named thing like "El Chico" and are there restaurants in non-English speaking countries named things like "The Boy". Now you know!
ReplyDeleteDon--That's EXACTLY the thought I had. It's even a little more weird though, because "restaurant" in almost every Latin language is very close to, well, "restaurant". Or, in Alabaman, "RES-trunt". Cheers.
ReplyDeleteHilarious. It was made even funnier by the fact that it reminded me of Sam Kinison's "Jesus The Miracle Caterer" bit from Have You Seen Me Lately. I haven't thought of that one in years, and I just burst out laughing. Thanks, and keep the entertainment coming.
ReplyDeleteBwahaha! Jesus. Very clever, Sir Strother.
ReplyDeleteWas this The Restaurant...or THE Restaurant?